Òrìṣà Praxis Shrines
About this Membership:
This is a unique practice-based membership that combines spiritual discipline and practical instructions with the three most important shrines required for Òrìṣà Spiritual development.
- Everything in Olórìṣà Family membership
- You will receive three consecrated icons:
- the Sacred Hand of Ifá, Ilé Orí and Pocket Èṣù. The Sacred hand of Ifá is the most ancient of all Òrìṣà Icons — it is a must-have for all practitioners of Òrìṣà Religion.
- You require an Ilé Orí to summon your personal guiding spirit who puts you on the path of material success.
- Your Pocket Èṣù is your personal Spiritual Protector who wards off danger and evil from your daily life.
- The Membership includes 12 months of access to “how-to” guide courses that instruct you on how to take care of these thee Òriṣà icons.
- Òrìṣà Devotion Webinars (every Sunday)
- The Eternal Four – Olódùmare, Ọbàtálá, Ifá and Èṣù
- Ikin: The Most Sacred Icon
- The Cosmos: The Òrìṣà, the Ajogun and the Natural World
- Egúngún: Ancestors
- Ilé Orí: The Source of Material Success
- The Four Step Protocol to Òrìṣà Devotion
- Ìwúre: Prayers, Invocations and Chants
- Òrìṣà Songs
- The Spiritual Devotee
- The Virtuous Priest/ess
- The Covenant of Initiation
- Ifá Divination: The How-To Guide for the Devotee
- Sixteen Cowries Divination: The Guide for the Devotee
- The Problems of Evil and How to Overcome Them
- The Practice of Ìwàpẹ̀lẹ́
- The Sacred Hand of Ifá requires two ceremonies (about 1 hour on Day 1, and about 1 hour on Day 3). Ilé Orí requires a one-hour ceremony. We currently offer these ceremonies in Washington, DC; Chicago, IL; and Atlanta, GA. You must travel to one of these locations to receive these icons.
- Also note that if you choose the monthly payment plan, the earliest you can schedule these ceremonies for is in month 12 or your membership.
$220.00 PER MONTH FOR 12 TOTAL PAYMENTS. LIFETIME ACCESS.